[Sussex] Meeting time

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Wed Nov 27 20:57:01 UTC 2002

> Yes I do - I know train travel back at night is a bit of a bugger at
> night. This way you get a lift to the door.

As opposed to train travel back during the day at night - which is fine ;)

www.railtrack.co.uk is your friend :)

> As to being invited - there is no invite - you just turned up.  I did
> :-) Gareth put out a call for the first meet (back in Aug) and I saw it
> the day of the meet.  So I just turned up.  They keep moving the meeting
>  location to try and confuse me but it hasn't worked yet :-)

Ahh yes, but you only come to the 'Steve' meetings - ones held especially
for you so we can get on with our 'regular' meetings in peace without
debian being plugged at every oppotunity ;) *ahem*

Also, i just found this helpful little nugget on Actus's webpage:
http://www.actus-it.com/location.htm

Shows you where the offices are. Please don't call the number listed on
that page for more information though, i don't know where it goes ;)

Jon
--
* Jon Fautley *
c: +44 (0) 7984 714410
e: jon at geekpeople.net
  "Oi've got a brand new comboine 'arvester"