[Sussex] Re: Laptop install tonight

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Thu Nov 28 15:40:01 UTC 2002

Debian sounds good.

I also have an 600+ MB ISO of gentoo-i686-exclusive-bin-1.0_rc5-r3.iso ...
But no burner :/

Just downloaded it through interest!

Btw this installation will be good news for whoever (gareth?) has to deal
with the damn span filtered emails I keep sending from my current LookOut
installation :(

Dominic