[Sussex] SuSE on TV last night

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Tue Oct 1 22:54:02 UTC 2002

Guys,
INSIDE sounds interesting.  I would be interested in hearing more about it,
and maybe adding a java client to the mix.
Is there another planned lug meeting anytime soon as that would be a good
time to hear more about it from those invloved?

Cheers,
Dominic

>BTW.  For anyone who I spoke to about it and is actually interested Sarah
(my wife) as got her new >job *yay*.  That means Champagne tonight and, in
concert with the fact that I have now completed