[Sussex] LINUX Expo

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri Oct 4 09:41:01 UTC 2002

Geoff

On 04 October 2002 at 08:15 Geoff Teale said:
> Can I just get an idea of who will be going to the LINUX Expo
> next Thursday.

I expect to be.  I'm currently working on a customer's site but
I've booked the Thursday and Friday as holiday and I don't think
there will be cancelled.

> I'd just like to try and finalise my plans a little.

I'd like to try and get this worked out too, but I'll be out of
contact from about midday today for the long drive from
North Yorkshire to Sussex.

My brother-in-law (sister's husband) is also planning to come, but
has he is coming from deepest, darkest Kent (Dover) he'll go
straight to the show.

Geoff, is it still okay for me to crash Thursday night?  In which
case I'd like to drive up to yours that morning and catch the
train in with you, if that's okay?