[Sussex] Next Meeting - Tony

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Oct 19 02:05:01 UTC 2002

Btw I think ya might have a problem with ya date, ya lucky I
saw this its at the bottom off the list :)

unless you prewrote this from 2000 and never clicked the send button.
lol

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.