[Sussex] So Where and When

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Mon Oct 21 09:18:00 UTC 2002

There seemed to be some keen enthusiasm for the offices at bartellot road. for
the meeting Thursday. If this is still the case then below are instruction on
location and parking..

The office entrance is actually at the back, and I will leave the Fire Door
Open to enable smooth entrance.

Let me know if Coffee, Tea ort Beer should be provided as well as your Card
MAC Address to log you into the Network.

Nik

Location

4-10 Bartellot Road, Horsham, ( Behind Pets at Home by the Iron Birdge ).
RH12 1DQ

Parking

Either a.
Park in the Piries place car park, ala Cybercom, then walk away from Piries
palce towards the Sky Sattelite shop and Fish and Chip Shop, cross the road by
the traffic lights with the church on your left and you'll see the Pets At
Home store!

or b.
Drive into Bartellot road and park in the carpark at the back of the GHW
building being careful not to block anyone else or park in the two spaces
which are closest to the entrance ( which by the way is at the rear ) .