[Sussex] Meeting (and OT: League of Gentlemen)

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Thu Oct 24 23:31:00 UTC 2002

Evenin' Slugs...

Firstly, Just to make the post official, i'd like to check that the
meeting is at Nik's (and sorta my :D) offices on Thurs. 31st October. Do
we have to come wearing fancy dress halloween costumes?

Also... anyone see the league of gentlemen? That has to be the only TV
program in existance that has shocked me so much with it's weirdness. I
mean, are those babies who I think they are? (Hardcore LoG fans will know
that Tubbs and Edward are brother and sister, edward is 84 and tubbs is
34 - but their ages are never mentioned in the prog, hence my suspicions)

Anyway, back to linux talk ;)

Jon