[Sussex] VPN's

Rob Clegg rclegg at baulch.co.uk
Tue Sep 10 15:20:00 UTC 2002

Hi All,
I'm pretty new to Linux and proper computing if I'm going to be honest, and
I had a general query I wondered if any one could help me with. I'm trying
to set up a vpn between a windows 9x roadwarrior and a freeswan gateway and
the subnet behind it. I had intended using an evaluation version of PGPvpn
to test,learn then buy if I had any success. However this product seem's to
now belong to secure computing and to get a evaluation version seems to
require already owning some of their software. I wondered if anyone knows of
another solution or maybe point me in another direction.
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Rob.