[Sussex] UK Linux Expo

Gareth Ablett garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Sep 14 17:41:01 UTC 2002

hey slugs,

As we are talking of meeting up, i have heard things
from Brighton Lug that they are going to be meeting
up aswell and was wonder if I should suggest a dual
thing a chance to meat some more ppl for ya want.

I though I would put this to you first to see what
ya think. I dont mind either way, I have met a few
of the brighton lugers already so it wont be that
hard to notice each other.

On one side meeting up as a bigger group will strain
what we do unless we split up into smaller groups etc.

Gareth Ablett

The above information is confidential to the addressee and may be
privileged.  Unauthorised access and use is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore this Body
does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. unlawful.