[Sussex] Numbers for meeting.

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Thu Sep 26 16:26:00 UTC 2002

Jon

On 26 September 2002 on 16:15 Jon Fautley said:
<snip>
> lol.. I have a VCR, yet it's quite unreliable. Plus, i have
> to make sure
> that the channel doesn't get changed over on the Sky box while it's
> recording. Perhaps I could set the video, and bring all the remote
> controls with me... hmm

The Sky box and now be configured to automatically jump to the channel
of a pre-configure program just before it starts.

1). Use the Sky Guide to select the program your going to record.
    Using the SELECT key.

2). When the "Personal Planner" comes up set "AutoView"
    Using the Red Button.

Just before the program stats the sky box will change channel
automatic and you won't record that c**p from the soap channel
that your wife/girlfriend/sister was watching before.

Of course if someone is watching Sky and changes while recording
your going to miss the end which could be worse.  I'd take the
controls as a safeguard and lock the front of the cabinet so they
can't get at the control on the front of the Sky box.