[Sussex] We can screen it! - portable projector

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 13:58:00 UTC 2003

Steve,

There IS such a right for computer software, but not more generally, AIUI. There
are several campaigns going on to GET that right, including one by the
Consumers' Association ... that suggests to me that the campaigners believe they
don't currently have it :-)

See, for example, http://www.thedigitalarchivist.net/q46.htm

Regards,

Mark