[Sussex] hello peeps

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Wed Apr 9 12:33:00 UTC 2003

Morning,

My, my.. it's been slow aroud here!

I've been a little to busy wih scatalogical matters to post much.  Today,
however I am recouperating nicely and doing some python stuff to keep me
awake ;)  Should be back to work tomorrow which will put me back into the
normal routine.

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 11:59, Steve Dobson wrote:
> And I've had to pop of to Holland to do a little business so my
> access to e-mail is limited.
>
> But if Geoff, Nik & I being quite for a while gets some of the
> lukers out of the virtual woodwork then that is no bad thing.

Yeah, but actually I think you just have to hit a subject those people feel
they are qualified to talk about, or are just plain interestedin.

--
GJT
Free Software Foundation
tealeg at member.fsf.org