[Sussex] IPCop Change Green Interface Card

Stuart Jeffrey stuart at sjeffrey.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 15:00:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have a small machine that I have been trying to install ipcop onto.
Unfortunatly I cannot put a floppy or cdrom drive in the machine, so the
only option was to install on a different machine and then move the hd over
to this one.  Unfortunatly the network card in the install machine is
different to the one we want and I cant find any way of changing it.

Doe any one have any ideas?

Thanks a lot.

Stu

--