[Sussex] IPCop Change Green Interface Card

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Mon Apr 14 15:32:01 UTC 2003

> Yeah u can change the orange and red interface this way but not the
> green?

DOH! Course.... bugger.

OK... you'll need to go to the /var/ipcop/ethernet directory and edit the
settings file. There'll be two options, GREEN_DEV and GREEN_NAME or
sommat. You need to change the module names and restart the box. I don't
have a cop box in front of me right now... if it's not obvious from those
instructions, i'll try and clarify.

Jon
--
3aIT - Open Source Answers