[Sussex] *Yawn* Morning

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 11:38:01 UTC 2003

> Firstly, what is happening in terms of getting a venue to show the film
> Revolution OS?  Last I heard someone was going to approach the Kings
> Head with regard to showing it there.  Any news?

Not sure if Nik has approached them yet. I was trying to organise a vote
type-thing... but got a whopping 2 responses, lol. How about a poll on the
SLUG site?

> Secondly.. whats happening out there in the world of LINUX?

** SNIP **

Hmm, new features of Gentoo sound kinda cool.. might actually have to
install it on something! *gasp*

In the mean time, i'll sit here and nurture these little debian boxen into
life and let them roam free on the planes of sussex and flourish on their
own, before rising up and taking over the world... mwahahahaha :)

Jon
--
3aIT - Open Source Answers
http://www.3ait.co.uk/