[was Re: [Sussex] Salutations!] is PUB CRAWL

Jon Fautley jon at 3ait.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 22:17:05 UTC 2003

> Anyone with tastebuds should know that as far as local brews are
> concerned, the beast? falling down juice available locally, is the
> finest products of Messr's George Gale & Co of Horndean, Hants and as
> far as my minimal intelligence stretches, the only imported brews worthy
> of consideration would be Marston's (midlands somewhere) and various
> delicacies provided by those fine gentlemen of the "Emerald Isle"! (Yum
> Yum)

pfft... HSB (the pisswater George Gale and his little Co. like to call
beer) dosn't even begin to compare to the sacred black stuff they call
Guinness. GB is just about drinkable if the whole pub is dry. Some of
their wines are nice though, and I really should go on the brewery tour to
see if they do put cow urine in the HSB :)

Jon <used to live in Horndean, can walk into my 'local' there and they'll
have a guiness settling by the time i hit the bar>

PS... I don't like HSB :)

PPS... TREllis (Tom Ellis) still lives in Horndean and has been poisioned
by the old people there into actually LIKING HSB. Poor lad :(

--
3aIT - Open Source Answers
http://www.3ait.co.uk/

believed to be clean.