[was Re: [Sussex] Salutations!] is PUB CRAWL

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Apr 21 23:15:01 UTC 2003

> Afternoon all..
>
> Geez.. this sounds like it will involve a _lot_ of travel.  Still, I feel
that
> Mark's take on things complements Nik's idea nicely - we've often had
people
> asking about meetings in other locations and other dates.  It would be
good
> if some mini-meets could be organised in locations other than Horsham on
> nights other than last Thursday of the month.
>
> ...of course the main meet will still occur in Horsham on the last
Thursday of
> the month...
>
> > 1. The Fountain on Rusper Road, Horsham.
> > 2. The Kings Beach, at the corner of sea lane, Pagham.
>
> ... OK, so there aren't any decent pubs in East Grinstead (sad, but true),
but
> there are some in the countryside nearby.  Another East Grinsteadian SLUG
> member (Paul Turner) took me to a very nice pub in West Hoathly after
> swimming the other night, I believe it was called the Cat.... hang on,
I'll
> check.... yup here it is:
>
> 3,
> Cat Inn
> Queen's Square
> West Hoathly
> Nr. East Grinstead
> West Sussex
> RH19 4PP
>
> Tel: 01342 810369
>
> here a streetmap map:

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=536274&y=132573&z=5&sv=536274,132573
&st=4&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

come to thing of it there is a better pub in my local area for this then the
kings beach so make it.

1. The Fountain on Rusper Road, Horsham.
2. The Lanb, Pagham. (will get a map link later)
3. Cat Inn, Queen's Square, East Grinstead.