[Sussex] Ipaq 3970 bootblaster

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 16:37:01 UTC 2003

> For those who are interested...
>
> This link gave me a glimmer of hope in the trial of the ipaq
>
> http://handhelds.ourg/hypermail/ipaq/164/16419.html
>
> I  downloaded the new copy of bootblaster, copied it to my iPAQ and
ran
> it .......
>
> _No_Errors!!!!_  It appeared to be ready to go!!!
>
> I hovered, considered, rethought, got some courage up, then bottled it
> completely and quit ;)
>
> I'll try it tonight after a relaxing bath :p
>
> Steve,
>
> I hope you are following the list in the next 24 hrs I may need your
> wisdom/experience !
>
> Dominic

since seeing the iPAQ's last night it got me interested and I might
think about getting one on the sole purpose I can install Linux on it as
I don't really want one otherwise. But what is the chances that the
newer HP iPAQ h5455 is going to work. The other alternative is I get a
laptop and be sorted. (Glares at the Sony Vaio Z1SP)

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

----
The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality, accuracy
and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.