[Sussex] Mozilla & glibc

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Tue Aug 12 00:04:05 UTC 2003

Steve,
Many thanks for your help. I had the horrible realisation about 5 minutes
after posting this that I had missed some important point about glibc
(There was me glibly referring to it like it was something I could just
find & add). So egg on face for me there (I never shy away from being wrong
& feeling a bit daft - it's a good way of learning & remembering).

As I write this on late Monday night, I haven't done anything rash or
stupid. I will try installing libc6-dev & see if it helps.

However, I should finally have a replacement set of Woody CDs from
CheepLinux.com tomorrow or Wed. & I can then upgrade.

One week on & I am very pleased that I took the decision to dump Windows in
favour of Debian.
So until Woody arrives, life with the spud ain't bad at all.
Thanks again,
Gavin.