[Sussex] Piracy Possibly the cause of Virus Virulence

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Fri Aug 15 07:43:01 UTC 2003

It occurs to me ( as sometimes it does when I wake to early ) that many
XP and Windows Users have been reluctant to patch and secure their
systems because they may not have a legal copy on their computers. The
Fear of the XP Deactivation bug and MS Snooping of systems may lead
people to never want to press the Windows Update....

Of course this just plays into the hands of Virus writers who rely on
such systems to help transport their warez....
--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

apt-get upgrade life++
	life++ is already upto date