[Sussex] Upgrading Debian (was Mozilla & glibc)

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Fri Aug 15 23:44:00 UTC 2003

Hi Steve,

Many thanks for your continued help.

I take the point about dselect.

Here is my etc/apt/sources.list: Looking at it again, there seem to be more
sites than I wanted. Grateful for your thoughts.

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r4 _Potato_ - Official i386 Binary-3
(20011106)]/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r4 _Potato_ - Official i386 Binary-2
(20011106)]/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main
deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 r4 _Potato_ - Official i386 Binary-1
(20011106)]/ unstable contrib main non-US/contrib non-US/main
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-
free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ stable main non-free contrib