[Sussex] Moot?

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at krasnegar.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 20:31:00 UTC 2003

Hi Mark

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 07:06:30PM +0100, Mark Harrison wrote:
> It's that time of the month again...
>
> ... the time where we start 5 days of speculation and discussion on where
> the Moot should be.
>
> Can I, perhaps, suggest the Red Lion in Handcross - 15 minutes from Horsham,
> but a BIG pub, with a huge car park, excellent food, and a lot cheaper than
> TOKS.

I know that the King's Head is not the best of place but I think it would
be best if we meet there next week.  I talked to Nik B on Friday and he said
that we might have WiFi access now in that pub.  No promises.

Also Horsham was selected as the best town to meet in because of it's
rail links.  It seems that there is a train to just about every where
in Sussex.  Is Handscross as well connected?

Steve

P.S.
Nik: You said some time in the past that you would like to take a look
at the MeshAP that I bought, well I'll have it with me on Thursday.