[Sussex] Moot Location

Steve Dobson steve.dobson at krasnegar.demon.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 07:29:01 UTC 2003

Hi Derek

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 05:07:57AM +0000, Derek Harding wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> It looks like Horsham to me, but whereabouts? Since I've missed so many
> I've lost track a little (I'm not even sure about this Thursday but will
> certainly be making an effort!).

For this month the King's Head again.  Nik has said that we might be able
to have WiFi access from there this month - no promises.  So it is worth
bringing a laptop - I'll have a spare WiFi card with me.

I'm also bringing an extension cable (double head) so there may be a bit
of power.  Would be nice if some one remembered a multi-plug so expaned
the number of people powered at the same time.