[Sussex] IRC Frequenting

Geoff Teale tealeg at member.fsf.org
Sun Dec 14 11:13:19 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 10:02, Heather Wright wrote:
> Do SLUG members tend to frequent any linux IRC channels, or does SLUG
> have it's own irc channel?

I think there was some attempt involving Gareth to have some IRC way
back when we started out (although I may be lost. confused or otherwise
in need of my medication).  One problem is that it's a rare occasion
when we are all available at the same time.   With that caveat out of
the way I'd say that IRC sounds like a good idea to try.

--
Geoff Teale
tealeg at member.fsf.org
Free Software Foundation.

If there is a wrong way to do something, then someone will do it.
		-- Edward A. Murphy Jr.