[Sussex] Go on - Vote Now

Geoff Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Wed Dec 17 10:01:14 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 09:50, Gareth Ablett wrote:
> Your Insurance requires it..!
>
> Is this all cd's or just computer or music or what?

Just music CD's.  The policy states that any collection exceeding £4000
in cost of replacement needs to be individually catalogued for the
insurance to be valid.

> I'd have a hell of a time trying to write down my cd collection. I
> started once for music and got to about 100 and stopped out of bordem.

It's a big job when you first do it (took me several weeks), but as long
as you keep it up to date it becomes easy and useful.
--
GJT
gteale at cmedltd.com

We are all born charming, fresh and spontaneous and must be civilized
before we are fit to participate in society.
		-- Judith Martin, "Miss Manners' Guide to Excruciatingly
		   Correct Behaviour"