[Sussex] Embedded help - Is 802.11b an LLC standard under 802.3?

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Wed Dec 17 20:32:45 UTC 2003

That would be: IP -> (SNAP)LLC -> 802.11 MAC.  It shouldn't need any more
work than any other of the IEEE 802 family.  IEEE 802.15 shouldn't require
any more work at these layers.  If programmers are claiming to need more
work for IEEE 802.15 I would have thought it is the immaturity of this
standard that is the real problem.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, December 17, 2003 8:11 pm +0000 Mark Harrison