[Sussex] More Quantum Stuff

tealeg at tealeg.uklinux.net tealeg at tealeg.uklinux.net
Tue Dec 30 23:26:32 UTC 2003

;; ***** WARNING - PHYSICS JOKES - *************

I reason that, in accordance with the anthropic principle, Nik exists in this reality because it would be impossible for this reality to exist without Nik.

Furthermore I have detected strange gravitational effects around the Horsham area of this brane (particularly loss of gravitational effect to other branes) indicating that some superdense object that I choose to call a "Butler" - these observations lead to mathematical proofs that are consistent with the costituent theories of the greater "M-Theory" in a reality where the dimensions we experience (Space-Time and Nik) and large and dynamic but all other dimensions are curled up small (principly LISP).

Ah.. but  I can hear what you are saying "If this is true why hasn't this 'Nik Butler' appeared in String theory or other coponents of M-Theory before now?"  Well my friends, it is a well accepted tenet that Einsteins Special and General theories of relativity, whilst ground breaking in their concept of a curved space-time did not take account of quantum effects.  I hereby propose that all subsequent quantum aware theories have missed their goal (that of a Grand Unified Theory) by a similar mistake.  No current fundemental theory of physics takes proper account of the activity of bogons and computrons in accordance with the principles of quantum bogodynamics ( http://www.catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/Q/quantum-bogodynamics.html ), this oversite has lead to staggering mathematical holes that have allowed the 'Nik Butler' effect to slip through unnoticed.

I shall be submitting my paper to the IOP's journal of physics and I do hope that some of you will come and visit me in the assylum shortly thereafter.

--
GJ Teale
mailto : tealeg at member.fsf
http   : www.tealeg.uklinux.net