[Sussex] Just come up with a WTS beater

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Fri Feb 7 08:18:01 UTC 2003

> When when when? Soon soon soon? Please please please! :-)
Actually I find im full of good intentions ... I really should write up
my thoughts and results on how through wired4life has implemented
succesful back office open source answers.

Through Wired4Life I have been able to implement Samba, Exim, Imap,
Squirrelmail, Amanda, Win4Lin etc all to meet the requirements of the
Small and Medium enterprise who need the functionality of big Business
byt have the pockets of a small business.

Ive done a lot of work , come up with many ways to implement the OSS
projects at the business level and YET ive not written the damn things
up.

So the question goes. where is a really good HOWTO on writting case
studies, reports and reviews.

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

apt-get install julia sawhalla