[Sussex] Geeky Valentines

Tom Ellis tom at trellisnet.co.uk
Fri Feb 14 22:55:01 UTC 2003

just recieved this.. (ta jon lol)

 // loveletter.cc
// version 0.16 alpha
// February 14th, 2003
 $ man love

// Initialize the variables
 "SELECT * FROM valentines v WHERE v.sexy AND v.single" returned one hit
- you.

// Think up some good compliments...
 Not even pseudocode can express the way I feel about you.

// Say something daring here! Mmmm, sexy chat!!
 Every time I use the 'fsck' command, I think of that night that you
grepped me

// Make a move!
if ( you're not an emacs user ) then ( send me your public-crypto-key
and we'll do some serious transfers )
else ( drop my packets and I'll get the message )

// Clean up the program, deallocate memory, and say goodbye
 Never underestimate the bandwidth of a well coded love letter,
--  that guy watching you from across the lab

http://valentine.uacs.ca

:)