[Sussex] RE: The 'D' programming language and onwards

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Thu Feb 20 14:14:01 UTC 2003

My views on a D programming language are that it sounds like a
deprogramming language. I wondered where they would take it?

E, sounds like a new drug for raves.
F, describes most of them anyway - "F'in programming language" ;)

It just seems bizarre that they are expanding on the C programming
language each time. I don't think B had much to do with C, had it?

I know that there are practically hundreds of programming languages out
there, why do we need to have another one for people to learn? Oh maybe
thats the point, we have to have something new to learn in the programming
world.

I think this is a conspiracy theory so that companies can advertise
positions for 'must have 6 months experience of new programming language
that has been released today'

--
John