[Sussex] Thursday's Meeting

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Mon Feb 24 13:08:01 UTC 2003

Hi Guys,

I have informed Andrew Norish, the Proprietor,  that we will be using
the Venue again. He really is apologetic about not looking into the
quotation I dropped in but there has simply been little time for him to
do so this last few weeks.  However he is keen and will get around to
the idea as soon as possible.

I will be there 7.pm onwards. lets try to grab tht left hand corner away
from the door, and if possible I will ask if we can get a power
extension lead into the area!

Nik

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

From: Michael Wolf
You know what seems odd to me? Numbers that aren't divisible by two."