[Sussex] Thursday's Meeting

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Mon Feb 24 13:55:02 UTC 2003

Nik

On 24 February 2003 at 13:00 Nik Butler wrote:
> I have informed Andrew Norish, the Proprietor,  that we will be using
> the Venue again. He really is apologetic about not looking into the
> quotation I dropped in but there has simply been little time for him to
> do so this last few weeks.  However he is keen and will get around to
> the idea as soon as possible.

Well, I guess it isn't as high on his TODO list as it is on ours.

> I will be there 7.pm onwards. lets try to grab tht left hand corner away
> from the door, and if possible I will ask if we can get a power
> extension lead into the area!

If he is going to provide power then could Andrew also reserve that area
for us?  Geoff says he can be there from about 16:40 if needed, and I can
be there sometimes after 17:00 (I'm guessing from past drives that it will
around 17:30).  I don't have a big problem sitting in the pub for a whole
evening :-)