[Sussex] Thursday's Meeting

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Mon Feb 24 15:00:14 UTC 2003

Geoff

On 24 February 2003 at 14:26 Geoff Teale
> I have added a link to a map on the meeting notification on the website..
> should have thought of that before!

I've just had a looked at the link from the meetings page.  I'm sorry to
say this but I think you could do better.  The map from yell.com was almost
no help what so ever.  Not a single road name (or number is given).  If I
didn't know that the red blob is a train station I would recognise it as
one.
And just to add the final nail the "X marks the spot" marker hides some of
the road layout

The link from StreeMap (see below) on the other hand clearly lays out all
the
roads with names and numbers.  If we're going to link to a map can it be
a usable one.

Steve

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=517281&y=130521&z=0&sv=RH12+1EG&st=2
&tl=Postcode+RH12+1EG&pc=RH12+1EG&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf