[Sussex] Network problem

Gareth ABLETT garethablett at phpw.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 23:15:02 UTC 2003

I'm Just running a 2 pc network at the moment it has been working perfectly
ok for ages. But  now it is giving up the ghost it would seem, I could ping
the
other computer on the LAN earlier today and get a 33% packet loss but
couldnt comunicate in any other way, and now i can ping atall. I have tried
changing cables reinstalling drivers and such, even changing hardware.
except
the hub.
I dont know if its the Hub that has gone wrong or just a bad problem else
where, and I dont have a spare to make sure. any ideas?

Gareth Ablett