[Sussex] A interesting article for people to read

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 09:34:01 UTC 2003

As I have strong history from the Amiga platform which given me these
various beliefs.

Use what ever you like, I just don't care.  As long as you are happy that's
all that matters in the end.  It's an computer, nothing more and nothing
less.

I don't have a problem with Microsoft (the software), yes all there software
isn't as good as we expect but there is choice and you make your own bed...

I do have an problem with Microsoft (the business).  The why they operate it
just wrong!