[Sussex] Gentoo 1.4 RC3

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Fri Feb 28 13:36:03 UTC 2003

Yep I noticed but I will just have to wait, as where I live there is no
broadband.  Everyone else can have it, Devon is got, Wales has it, but south
of Crawley NO!  The connection between me and exchange is to far away for
BT.

Then there Telewest Broadband, there a joke.  They are more bothered with
putting broadband in areas where a few people live. The Crawley area of
Telewest will not be broadband for at least 12 mounts and even then they
haven't decided if they are going to do it :(

So I live in one of richest locations in world (You wouldn't believe it but
it true) in fact if the south-east of England was it own contrary in own
right it would be 25th richest in world (Source BT).