[Sussex] Gentoo 1.4 RC3

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Fri Feb 28 14:26:03 UTC 2003

All

On 28 February 2003 on 14:04 Geoff Teale wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > So I live in one of richest locations in world (You wouldn't
> > believe it but it true) in fact if the south-east of England
> > was it own contrary in own right it would be 25th richest in
> > world (Source BT).
>
> M.I.T. claim that if their living allumni where a nation it
> would be the 15th richest on the planet - that places them
>  ahead of Australia.. :)

But these positions are all based if only that one organisation
as added to the list.  If you let the super-corps (like IBM, Sony,
AOL-Time Warner) in at the same time they all come a lot, lot lower.

In the US a number of private ex-military aircraft owners have banded
together to form the "Confederate Air Force".  It _IS_ the forth most
powerful air force in the world!