[Sussex] This is a New Thread

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Fri Jan 3 09:50:00 UTC 2003

> Several comments have been made around the office that we dont start
> enough new threads in the susex linux user group list so this is a new
> thread. Its not like other threads because it references itself and
> possibly remains on topic as it is discussing a new thread.

Ahh, nothing like a new thread to breathe life into a list :)

> It might make a brief mention of linux, bsd and debian ( use debian )
> but it mostly talks about new threads.

You didn't specify which BSD - Obviously, it should be FreeBSD that gets
the mention, just because it's so cool. So's Debian.

OpenBSD is also quite nice - but not for the faint hearted...

Hey ho, spose i should prolly be working :)

* Jon Fautley *
c: +44 (0) 7984 714410
t: +44 (0) 1403 24 1337
e: jon at geekpeople.net
  "Oi've got a brand new comboine 'arvester"