[Sussex] NOW: This is a different thread WAS: This is a New T hread

Macdonald-Wallace, Matthew J s0209208 at glos.ac.uk
Fri Jan 3 12:12:01 UTC 2003

I get the feeling people have too much time on their hands! :o)

I'm back in sunny Cheltenham already (uni doesn't start til a week monday,
and for a bit of a laugh I thought I'd write a webserver in C.

So far, it handles HTML requests, I'm looking at forking processes now so
that it'll handle more than  one connection, it logs whos connecting and the
page they're viewing, and its only about 150 lines of code.

hmm, maybe I'm the one with too much time on my hands? ;o)

Happy new year guys, and if anyone can explain why /dev/usb/lp0 isn't
showing up or letting CUPS connect to my Epson, that would be great! (I'm
using Gentoo by the way!)

Cheers,

Matt