[Sussex] New Horizons (was: SSL)

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Wed Jan 8 15:51:00 UTC 2003

Cheers for the replys on SSL...

<Newsflash>

I have unfortunately been made redundant today.
The work I was planning will therfore not be going ahead :)

It apears even my good intentions of moving the company to an 'Open Source'
platform has been deemed not enough to save them.  I am just one of the
first few to go...  The company will (in my view) not survive the next 6-8
months.

</Newsflash>

If anyone knows of any work out there for a developer (6/7 years VB, ASP,
COM; 2years Java, J2EE,with excelent server skills (NT, ...some Linux :)
)and Damn fine people/motivation skills :) please let me know.  I have a
mortgage to pay you know :-/...

See you all at the next meet!

Dominic