[Sussex] For Sale: Compaq Armada 6500 Notebook

Steve Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 20 19:20:01 UTC 2003

Derek,

Depends on what you want installed. Windows XP Pro costs so it will increase
the price, but if you want SuSE 8.1 Pro only or a cleanly formatted disk it
will be cheaper.

I don't really have a specific price in mind, but would like to get
something half decent for it. Let me know what config you would like and
make me an offer!

One other thing, I will need to keep hold of it until the new notebook
arrives. I reckon on middle of next week earliest before I can move it on.

Regards,
Steve.