[Sussex] Grey Hairs and Procmails

Nik Butler nik at wired4life.org
Thu Jan 23 17:08:01 UTC 2003

So I upgraded from bogo std mbox to Maildir format mail now im wondering
how to get procmail to read my inbox at the end of the day and file
stuff read or unread to respective folders.

my procmail recipes worked just fine on mbox but im a little unstuck in
the maildir format......

/usr/local/bin/formail -s /usr/local/bin/procmail ~/Mail/procmailrc
<~/Mail/$1

where $1 was originally the mbox format mail folder.

So how do I rewrite that ? cause I assume its gotta read the maildir
formatted stuff which is loads of emails in there own files.....

`
--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

apt-get install zoe-ball