[Sussex] RE: Mem usage

Dominic Clay dominic.clay at europrospectus.com
Mon Jan 27 15:38:01 UTC 2003

Geoff,

I have (thankfully) found employment once again!!!  I have actually come out
of this quite well as I will be finishing my notice period here in 1 week,
then having two weeks holiday, then starting work in East Grinstead (just by
the Cinema!!!). Talk about falling on my feet.

The terms and conditions are better/similar to current, plus its 2.5 mins
walk from my house (and it is not in the finance sector - BIG bonus.

(Oh and I get to keep the redundancy payment :P )

On a more techy note:  The 'top' list is definitely showing more than 100%
mem usage if you add all the processes together (and that is just this
particular process name, there are many others too!).

Something must be leaky about this process!

Dominic