[Sussex] Transport this evening

Steve Dobson SDobson at manh.com
Thu Jan 30 10:15:02 UTC 2003

Dom/Geoff

On 30 January 2003 at 10:02 dominic.clay at btopenworld.com wrote:
> I'll be able to give you a lift home if you still need it...

That would be better as you both live in the same town.

Looking out the window now I think that Bracknell has been
re-located to Alaska :-)  Visibility is  down to < 50 meters.
So I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the meeting to
night, best speed around here appears to be 10 mph.

Sorry in the time it took to write this the snow has stopped and
I can see blue sky in the distance.

Better send this now before the weather changes again.

Steve (now hoping that he'll be able to leave the office [this week])