[Sussex] Fairtrade and stuff...

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 14:28:01 UTC 2003

You lucky sod, how was Glasto never been myself but have wanted to.
Although
I did go to a music festival this weekend it wasn't in the west country.

The reason for this is that Microsoft have a package designed for
charity
And stuff etc. so there for they have instantly have the point of view
that
They are advertising the fact and most people that run these charities
don't
know the first think about Open source computing.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

and
> have noticed that their pages are all written in <shock horror>Active
Server