[Sussex] Wild Claims

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Mon Jul 21 09:58:00 UTC 2003

bugger: I went fishing and caught a Teale... Gottas throw that one back,
i like the Big  Fish !

Seriously though, Geoff, I was hoping MBH would chip in as this sort of
article as you point out is exactly what MBH ( Id call him mark, but MBH
sounds , well more professional <grin>) likes getting his teeth into .

Im sticking well in the Rampant, Rabid Pro Linux Open Source camp,
butthats just my Fabianistic resolve.

Of course our Favourite House Elf and Debian Hack Steve 'Dobby'
Dobson[1] Should hopefully chime in and clarify.

As for Statistics... well
	theres lies
	damned lies
	and my staffs expense claims ![2]

[1] must stop reading Harry Potter.
[2] Thats also a lie, I dont pay their expenses ![3]
[3] who invesnted this footnote format anyway

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

apt-get upgrade life++
	life++ is already upto date