[Sussex] eek

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 14:30:00 UTC 2003

Hey all,

A problems come up I cant really explain but basically I
can't make it tonight, I know that makes 3 times in a row
but these things happen. I'll try my best for next month.

Sorry we couldn't test the game pad Steve would have been
fun.

Any I'm installing Gentoo when I get ADSL so should work
ok with that.

Have fun with out me :D

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.