[Sussex] PHP

Rob Clegg robclegg at baulchgroup.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 11:53:03 UTC 2003

Hi John,
It seems to me that I'm at about the same level as you in terms of Web knowledge. I've managed to create some static pages and feel ready to move on to some dynamic content. To achieve this I've been reading "PHP in easy steps". Having absolutely no programming knowledge (ok, when I was at school I did copy a few basic programs onto the BBC micro for hours just to end up with a syntax error), I found the book easy to follow and feel I can, with patience and head scratching, achieve a small level of integration between my web pages and a mysql database.
I think they have a copy in Hammicks in Horsham, It maybe worth a thumb through one lunch time.
Rob