[Sussex] PHP

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 11:58:00 UTC 2003

Just for any one that want to get help with PHP I've been a Operative in

#php.uk on irc.quakenet.org for a while now and believe it is a good
place
to get help. I only wish when I was first learning PHP I knew some where

like it to go.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

content. To achieve this I've been
> reading "PHP in easy steps". Having absolutely no programming
knowledge (ok, when I was at school I