[Sussex] Re: HTML and stuff (books etc.)

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 10:17:00 UTC 2003

Hi John,

At home I have a big pile of Books on all sorts of coding and I did at
one point have a book on html and one on DHTML but my ex Boss where I
used to work nicked them. ( :( sod )
I though that book was good though only I cant remember the publisher
It was a thick black book maybe by Sybase or something.

Although other then this I would recommend the Sams learn in 24 hours
Range ( for a budget it will set you back £15 to £20) or for a better
book go for the Wrox Press range of books like Steve Williams said.

Wile I'm on the subject w3c.org have a html validation tool that will
do the basic testing on your html code and tell you where the problems
are if there are any. They also have a CSS validation that's pretty
good.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message. In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.